Inspired by my dear friend Allison, I took up the challenge to take a photo each day in 2011 to document my life. I embarked on this with some trepidation (I was not sure I would remember to take a picture every day), and with some curiosity: I didn't have a plan for this project and I was excited to see how it would evolve. What would my life look like, day by day, throughout one year?

Well, one year on, I am addicted to this project. I already took a lot of photos of my children but I have loved the way the 365 challenge has disciplined me to think about and appreciate EVERY SINGLE day - and the precious moments in every day that in the past have flown by unnoticed... I am thrilled to continue with this blog in 2012 - although it really should be retitled: Day by Day 366! Looking forward to a new year...

Just click on any picture to see it enlarged!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 349: Harry and Hermione

There is a real risk that this blog could be hijacked by kittens! Harry joined our family today and brought his sister Hermione to stay for a week. We are all aware that there is a high likelihood that we will find it difficult to say goodbye to Hermione when the week is up. We will certainly enjoy the antics of these two tiny ones for the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. I think that you are all going to want to keep Hermione too. I hope that is an option and that she isn't actually promised to another little girl for Christmas and so will have to leave.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete